Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

emotion factory.



(hier findest du einen film der einzig wahren mitbewohnerin vroni.)

''... I feel shattered. The subtle plastic smell of floating tyres comes into my nose while standing in front of my doorstep; I hear children laughing on their way to the swimming pool. The flittering shadows of birch leaves stroke my face. Obviously it’s summer – but I don’t like it any longer. I hardly remember the times of carefree summers, laying like a untouched cake in front of you. What happened to me? I always thought I could keep the child in me, the amazement of all day life. Something is missing and I desperately want it back. I feel like my foundation forms cracks. I hope the Emotion Factory will assist me to get back what I deserve...''




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen